Our subscription is pretty simple and we offer it across two different products which operate identically:
- Opt in to a filter subscription from any Advanced FilterTech® Mask product page or from the Advanced FilterTech® Filter product page and receive both 15% off the mask and also 15% off the filters you will need on an ongoing basis when you buy them in the same cart
- The discount still applies on top if you have opted in for a 2-pack or 4-pack product bundle
- You can also opt in to a filter subscription any time after your first purchase by going directly to the Advanced FilterTech® Filter product page in which case you will receive 15% off that filter purchase as well as 15% off ongoing on your subscription
- When you subscribe we will bill your credit card bi-monthly (so every 2 months) for the number of filters you have subscribed for, minus your discount
- You can cancel your subscription at any time
- If you cancel or pause your subscription before the end of the first bi-monthly period, we will automatically charge your credit card with the 15% discount we gave you off your mask purchase on the basis that you were opting in for the subscription, plus processing fees which generally equate to between 3%-4% of the total transaction value
We offer secure payments from Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, ShopPay and Paypal.
We also offer AfterPay for those who may need to break their payments up over time.
COUPLES 2 PACK - 10% OFF
- Get 10% off when you add any 2 Ultra Mask 1.0 reusable masks to your cart.
- To receive the discount you will need to enter the promo code “2PACK” at checkout, with the eligible products in your cart.
- We cannot retroactively apply discounts if you did not enter the code at the time of purchase.
- No other promotional discounts are stackable with this product bundle discount.
- Product bundle discounts do not apply to filters
FAMILY 4 PACK - 25% OFF
- Get 25% off when you add any 4 Ultra Mask 1.0 reusable masks to your cart.
- To receive the discount you will need to enter the promo code “4PACK” at checkout, with the eligible products in your cart.
- We cannot accept responsible for retroactively applying discounts if you did not enter the code at the time of purchase
- No other promotional discounts are stackable with this product bundle discount
- Product bundle discounts do not apply to filters
Yes, we provide a Limited Warranty Period of 6 months. This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
Please note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches, color fade)
As a personal hygiene product, we unfortunately do not accept returns unless the product is faulty or the packaging is damaged. In that case, please take photos of the fault and/or damaged packaging and send to: email@example.com. We will aim to respond to you within one week.
We are happy to accept cancellations within 12 hours of receiving an order. Unfortunately after that time we will be unable to accept a cancellation due to the processing timeframes of our shipping partner. Once an order is submitted into their system for processing, it will be too late for us to cancel without penalty.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your order within 12 hours of making it.
Our goal is only to minimise wastage and therefore only to produce what we have demand for. From time to time we will have products available with longer lead times (limited colorways, collaborations, and special prints). Depending when you preorder, your order will take between 15-45 days to get to you, based on where we are at within the production cycle.
When our items are in stock, you have the option to receive your order much faster by selecting and paying for express or expedited shipping - in this situation you could expect to receive your order in as little as 2 business days.
Preorder means you pay in full for your order as you would order other goods - given demand, this ensures your place in the production queue. All preorders are non refundable.
We have three shipping options available to our customers so we can get your products to you in the fastest possible time. A rough guide to shipping prices can be found here. Prices can fluctuate based on where you reside so it's always best to input your address at checkout to get the most accurate shipping rates.
Standard shipping varies in price depending on how many masks you order.
1 mask - USD7.90
2 masks - USD8.90
3 masks - USD9.90
4 masks - USD11.90
When our products are in stock, shipping will take 7-10 business days. When our products are not in stock, you are pre-ordering and delivery will take place within 15-45 days.
For more information about pre-order, click here.
Expedited shipping is only available when our products are in stock. Express shipping delivers your products to anywhere in the United States within 5 business days for a shipping surcharge of:
1 mask - USD11.90
2 masks - USD12.90
3 masks - USD14.90
4 masks - USD18.90
2 Day Express
Express shipping is only available when our products are in stock. Express shipping delivers your products to anywhere in the United States within 2 business days. Shipping surcharges will be subject to carrier and change daily. Best way to find express shipping rates is to put the items in your cart to see express rates.
We strive to adhere to our committed shipping timeframes and therefore your order will be processed within 48 hours of receiving it for standard orders and within 24 hours for 2 day shipping or expedited orders.During holidays, processing times may be longer. Please email us at email@example.com if you need more information.
Unfortunately at this time, we’re a US-only company but we do have plans to add more countries soon.
Click here to email us and tell us if you want your country to be prioritized.
The lifetime of the filter depends on the level of airborne particles it is filtering with each wear. Generally, though, the filters last 40 hours and we recommend changing them every week with average use - that’s why we sell our filters in a 8 pack and send them every 2nd month, so we can ensure you have adequate coverage for 2 months with one pack. Even better, you can get 15% off your filters when you subscribe.
You can opt in for a filter subscription when adding your mask to your cart, or adding a filter to your cart.
To get the right size, please follow the size guide.
Air pollutants (including PM10, PM2.5)
Our masks filter 96% of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers. Therefore, our mask can protect you well from PM10, PM2.5, and even smaller particles.
Our filter has an efficiency of above 96% at 0,3 μm particle size, whereas normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 μm in size.
Bacteria and Viruses
The anti-microbial finish and Filter Max filter offers the best possible filtration against biological substances, including bacteria and viruses. It is important to understand, though, that wearing a mask cannot completely eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the mask. Our mask is not designed or certified for clinical environments, such as hospitals or dentist offices.
The active carbon layer in our filter can help reduce the particles and chemicals in smog.
Automobile exhaust and smoke
The active carbon layer can help reduce automobile exhaust in your surrounding air.
Odor and fragrance
The active carbon layer can help reduce odors and fragrances in your surrounding air.
Normal animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 μm in size and are therefore too large to fit through our filter so you will be protected.
Our mask will provide you with 95% filtration from particles 0.3 microns in size as well as certain allergens and dust particles.
During disease outbreaks like COVID-19, though, face masks alone will not prevent exposure. Consult the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for tips on how to avoid person-to-person contact, practice social distancing, avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth, cover coughs and sneezes with tissue or the inside of the elbow, and frequently and thoroughly wash hands for at least 40 seconds.
Step 1: Ensure the toggles have sufficient room for the mask to be placed over your head
Step 2: Place the mask over your head so that the back toggle and strap is at the back of your neck and if you released the mask it would hang down in front of you like a bandana
Step 3: Lift the side straps up and over your ears
Step 4: Adjust the mask and ear toggles for best fit
Step 5: Adjust and/or tighten the back toggle to keep the mask firm
Click HERE to learn about wearing your mask, and to watch instructional videos.
Our Ultra Mask is fully reusable and washable. Both the outer fabric and inner lining are coated with an anti-microbial finish to repel both bacteria and viruses and so do not require constant washing after use. With average use of up up to 5 hours per day, we recommend washing the mask once p/week in cool water, by hand with pure soap flakes and hanging somewhere to dry.Our FilterTech® Liners are not reusable.