Our subscription is pretty simple and we offer it across two different products which operate identically:
- Opt in to a filter subscription from any Advanced FilterTech® Mask product page or from the Advanced FilterTech® Filter product page and receive both 15% off the mask and also 15% off the filters you will need on an ongoing basis when you buy them in the same cart
- The discount still applies on top if you have opted in for a 2-pack or 4-pack product bundle
- You can also opt in to a filter subscription any time after your first purchase by going directly to the Advanced FilterTech® Filter product page in which case you will receive 15% off that filter purchase as well as 15% off ongoing on your subscription
- When you subscribe we will bill your credit card bi-monthly (so every 2 months) for the number of filters you have subscribed for, minus your discount
- You can cancel your subscription at any time
- If you cancel or pause your subscription before the end of the first bi-monthly period, we will automatically charge your credit card with the 15% discount we gave you off your mask purchase on the basis that you were opting in for the subscription, plus processing fees which generally equate to between 3%-4% of the total transaction value
We offer secure payments from Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, ShopPay and PayPal.
We also offer QuadPay for those who may need to break their payments up over time.
2 PACK - 10% OFF
- Get 10% off when you add any 2 Ultra Mask 1.0 reusable masks to your cart.
- The code "2PACK" will automatically apply to your cart when you have the eligible products in your cart.
- Subscription discounts are fully stackable with these promotional discounts -- meaning if you subscribe and get 15% off your order, you will get a further 10% off if for purchasing 2 masks, for a total of 23.5% off.
- No other promotional discounts are stackable with this product bundle discount.
- Product bundle discounts do not apply to filters
4 PACK - 25% OFF
- Get 25% off when you add any 4 Ultra Mask 1.0 reusable masks to your cart.
- The code "4PACK" will automatically apply to your cart when you have the eligible products in your cart.
- Subscription discounts are fully stackable with these promotional discounts -- meaning if you subscribe and get 15% off your order, you will get a further 25% off if for purchasing 2 masks, for a total of 36% off.
- No other promotional discounts are stackable with this product bundle discount.
- Product bundle discounts do not apply to filters.
Yes, we provide a Limited Warranty Period of 3 months. This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
Please note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches, color fade)
As a personal hygiene product, we are unfortunately unable to accept returns unless the product is faulty or the packaging is damaged. In that case, please take several clear, well lit photos of the fault and/or damaged packaging and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will aim to respond to and resolve your query within one week.
Changes and Cancellations
In the interest of getting you your package as quickly as possible, our order processing workflow is fully automated. This workflow triggers every 30 minutes and so depending when in the 30 minute period you placed your order, your order could move into processing in as quickly as a few minutes.
While this obviously minimizes shipping and processing times, it also means the window to cancel, change or adjust your order could be extremely narrow. Therefore please reach out immediately to our customer friend team if you would like to cancel or have a change request.
We are generally able to accept cancellations or action changes within 15 minutes of placing an order, between 10am - 8pm, Friday to Wednesday, when our customer friends are online.
Unfortunately outside of those hours we are unable to accept cancellations. Once an order is submitted for processing, it will be too late for us to cancel without penalty.
If you have a change outside of those hours though, we will of course work with you to remedy the issue as best we can, so please email us at email@example.com soon as possible after you realize you need to make one.
Our goal is only to minimise wastage and therefore only to produce what we have demand for. From time to time we will have products available with longer lead times (limited colorways, collaborations, and special prints). Depending when you preorder, your order will take between 15-45 days to get to you, based on where we are at within the production cycle.
When our items are in stock, you have the option to receive your order much faster by selecting and paying for express or expedited shipping - in this situation you could expect to receive your order in as little as 2 business days.
Preorder means you pay in full for your order as you would order other goods - given demand, this ensures your place in the production queue. All preorders are non refundable.
We have four shipping options available to our customers so we can get your products to you in the fastest possible time.
A rough guide to shipping prices can be found here. Prices can fluctuate based on where you live as well as carrier rates, so it's always best to input your address at checkout to get the most accurate shipping rates.
All orders over $60 have free standard shipping!
Otherwise standard shipping varies in price depending on how many masks you order, where you live and carrier rates. The following is a guide only:
1 mask - USD7.90
2 masks - USD8.90
3 masks - USD9.90
4 masks - USD11.90
When our products are in stock, standard shipping will take 7-10 business days.
If you have purchased a pre-order product, delivery will take place within 15-45 days.
If you have a mixed cart with an in stock item and a pre-order item, we will ship the in stock items within normal processing times and send the pre-order item separately.
Expedited shipping is only available when our products are in stock. Expedited shipping delivers your order to anywhere in the United States within 5 business days for a shipping surcharge of:
1 mask - USD11.90
2 masks - USD12.90
3 masks - USD14.90
4 masks - USD18.90
Please note that shipping rates may vary from published rates based on your location and fluctuations in carrier rates.
2 Day Express
Express shipping is only available when our products are in stock. Express shipping delivers your order to anywhere in the United States within 2 business days. Shipping surcharges will be subject to carrier and change daily. The Best way to find express shipping rates is to put the items in your cart to see express rates.
Our order processing cycle is fully automated and so your order will be queued for shipping within 30 minutes of you placing it. Once in processing, we are unable to make changes or cancellations.
If you place your order on the weekend or outside of business hours, you will receive your dispatch notification and tracking number on the next business day. If you place your order during business hours, you will receive your dispatch notification and tracking number within 4 hours of placing your order.
We strive to adhere to our committed shipping timeframes, so please reach out if you don't receive your automated notifications or if there is a delivery delay by a carrier. We do not control the carriers and their delivery service levels but we will always do everything in our power to assist and to ensure you get your package on time.
During holidays, processing times may be longer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help or anything at all :)
Yes! We currently ship to Canada, Australia and United Kingdom. Just select your country at checkout ;)
Click here to email us and tell us if you want your country to be prioritized.
The lifetime of the filter depends on the level of airborne particles it is filtering with each wear.
With general use our filters will therefore last 40 hours and we recommend changing them once every week.
With heavy use our filters will require more regular changes - up to every day for very heavy use.
We sell our filters in handy 4packs or 8 packs -- for each one month or two month's usage at a time.
We also have discounts for subscribing -- 15% -- and for frontline and healthcare workers that may need many more filters with heavier usage. If you fall into the latter category, get in touch with our customer friend team on email@example.com for your discount code.
You can opt in for a filter subscription when adding your mask to your cart, or adding a filter to your cart.
To get the right size, please follow the size guide.
Air pollutants (including PM10, PM2.5)
Our FilterTech Liners and Ultra Mask' filter 99.9% of BFE, PM10 and PM2.5 particles as well as 90% of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.1 micrometers.
Therefore, you can expect protection from PM10, PM2.5, and even smaller particles.
Our FilterTech Liners have an efficiency of above 96% at 0,3 μm particle size, whereas normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 μm in size.
Bacteria and Viruses
The anti-microbial finish and FilterTech Liners offer the best possible filtration against biological substances, including bacteria and viruses. It is important to understand, though, that wearing a mask cannot completely eliminate the risk of infection, as per the CDC guidelines. Our mask is not designed or certified for clinical environments, such as hospitals or dentist offices.
The active carbon layer in our filter can help reduce the particles and chemicals in smog.
Automobile exhaust and smoke
The active carbon layer can help reduce automobile exhaust in your surrounding air.
Odor and fragrance
The active carbon layer can help reduce odors and fragrances in your surrounding air.
Normal animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 μm in size and are therefore too large to fit through our FilterTech Liner, so you will be protected.
Our Ultra Masks and FilterTech Liners are tested by independent laboratories to provide 90% filtration of particles 0.1 microns in size as well as certain allergens and dust particles.
During disease outbreaks like COVID-19, however, face masks alone will not prevent exposure. Consult the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for tips on how to avoid person-to-person contact, practice social distancing, avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth, cover coughs and sneezes with tissue or the inside of the elbow, and frequently and thoroughly wash hands for at least 40 seconds.
Step 1: Ensure the toggles have sufficient room for the mask to be placed over your head
Step 2: Place the mask over your head so that the back toggle and strap is at the back of your neck and if you released the mask it would hang down in front of you like a bandana
Step 3: Lift the side straps up and over your ears
Step 4: Adjust the mask and ear toggles for best fit
Step 5: Adjust and/or tighten the back toggle to keep the mask firm
Click HERE to learn about wearing your mask, and to watch instructional videos.
Our Ultra Mask is fully reusable and washable. Both the outer fabric and inner lining are coated with an anti-microbial finish to repel both bacteria and viruses and so do not require constant washing after use. With average use of up to 5 hours per day, we recommend washing the mask once p/week in cool water, by hand with pure soap flakes and hanging somewhere to dry. Our FilterTech® Liners are not reusable.